Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 2

Jammin'. My stomach did growl today, but only twice maybe. Hunger does not seem to be an issue thus far. The cravings weren't as intense today either. I got some heat flashes last night going to bed, but that's about it. I'm not sweating or anything. The hardest things so far have been:

1) passing the time - especially evenings when others eat, and I've already spent 5 hours playing simcity.
2) watching a movie without popcorn
3) reassuring myself this is all worth it

I did notice one positive difference in body awareness today. My legs have felt fairly weak all day, either from the lack of food or my running around the pond yesterday, so I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood (passes time, right?). What I noticed was that my pores felt like they were more..open? or cleared, maybe. 'Cause while the air was temperate, it felt like would attach to my skin with its moistness. Not chilling, but rather pleasant. The feeling somewhat multiplied even. When that sensation was coupled with a good or funny thought, I could feel the endorphins to start rush my body. It was pleasurable, consistent, and clean. One with the air, I suppose?

Well that's at least increased sensitivity to touch. I hope something else changes tomorrow. Not eating is BORING. Makes you think just how much we revolve our lives (schedules) around food.

One more thing. While on my walk, these kids playing in the street/sidewalk were looking at me. As I walked by I asked them how they were doing. They were just fine, but I noticed my voice sounded incredibly serene asking. No tension in my channel, whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment