Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Let's try this again

Day 1 (Aug. 18, 2010)

Virtually no hunger this first day, second time around. Nothing uncomfortable, maybe a kidney ache? for a minute when I was awkwardly sitting on my couch with my DS. Been drinking distilled water and that's all. I went out and bought some blueberries, strawberries and a pineapple should I want to get some freshly juiced juice in my system, but for now, it's a water fasting. From what I read, it's the most aggressive way to cleanse the body of toxins.

Sometimes I can smell the random foods that come into my subconscious. I smelt ketchup while watching lost. Thinking of biting into an almond made me drool a waterfall. Lame comparison, yeah, especially since I feel that way every time I think about almonds. If anything, the biggest dilemma I've had on my mind is whether or not to get a bloomin' onion before I leave. I wouldn't get a steak with it, just a salad, the onion, and bread. But to think of all the nasty shite that grease goes through...but it's so flippin' tasty. Better than the cheese fries with bacon, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment